sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2008

Momentazos fílmicos: Sin perdón

Spoiler.

********

- Well sir you're a coward, you son of bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
- Well, he should have armed himself if he is gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.

********

- You'd be William Munny out of Missouri, killer of women and children.
- That's right. I killed women and children. Killed just about everything that walks or crawls at one time or another... and now I'm here to kill you Little Bill...

********

- You better not cut up or otherwise hurt no whores or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of bitches!

********



Nada que añadir. El género ha muerto.

2 comentarios:

Maya dijo...

PUes a mi me gustó mucho Dead Man de Jarmusch (por ejemplo). Y es posterior.

Maya dijo...

y es western... no?